Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Testing

Since Halloween I've been away more than home -- Africa, Asia...photos to come later.  

Currently in Europe, covering a few countries before Christmas.  Am starting to get the hang of this extended tripping thing.

Have been testing out my 30 day Vodofone SIM plan.  So far so good.  I got it set up on arrival at Barcelona airport.  Might have gotten a better deal in the city but didn't want to deal with any potential language barriers.  There is a higher chance of English speaking staff at airports.  

I arrived too late into Bologna last week and was having too good a time to want to deal with cell phone stuff.  Didn't have too much difficulty with navigation there but happy to have data in Spain.  

My cellphone has been showing the tell tale signs of old age.  It is freezing up.  Airline apps are not working or upgrading anymore.  Haven't had software updates for a few years either.  Will recycle it but hate that I feel forced to purchase another one after just 5 years.

Will depart for Valencia in the coming days. And make my way to the Iberian peninsula, ending hopefully in the Azores.  We'll see.  Hopefully more Spanish starts coming out of my mouth.  I seem to have lost a lot of language functionality.

No comments:

Post a Comment