Monday, January 31, 2022

Transition






It has been a few weeks and I can't say that I am into a solid routine yet.  It is taking a longer time to transition from holiday mode to longer term living.  My eyes are catching things that I would like to change or modify to make things more livable.  Items we have previously been willing to overlook temporarily.  

Been trying to understand the rhythm of this place as well, so I can work around busy times and crowds.  Having fun trying different bakery and restaurant items.  Along with adding stuff to D's "to bring out" list.  

Am planning to be out here for a month this summer.  Undecided if it will be a road trip or flight and rental car.  Either way, it will be an great opportunity to stock up and complete the larger things on the to-do list.

On a whole, am enjoying living smaller and simpler.  The light is so beautiful and the colors of the sky are a feast for the eyes and fuel for the soul.  I find myself happy to just sit there, looking out like a cat.  Photos above were taken through our main picture window last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment