Saturday, May 9, 2020

Back to Work

This was my first week back at work.  It took right up till last Saturday for me to have all the protective gear I needed to get started again.  There are some orders still to come, mostly repeats of things since I had to order from different supplies in hopes that one would come through.

It felt really good to be back.  Have had a number of meetings to go over current status, set up booking and cleaning procedures etc.  Being in action felt great with much relief knowing I have things covered for the remainder of the year.  D even commented on the enthusiam in my voice.

There is tremendous community support in my area.  Strong groups of volunteers making ear savers with personal 3D printers alongside our local caremongering group making homemade masks, headbands, scrub caps, scrub bags for hospitals, long term care, health care offices, front line and vulnerable groups.  Their zest and dedication have inspired me to give more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment