Thursday, July 28, 2011

Updates

Our home window got replaced yesterday and we were told the partial roof is coming up in rotation likely when I'll be gone so D will supervise the job. Nice to see things come together.

I forgot to comment on using our Nexus iris scans to get through customs coming home from our last trip. We need more practice centering our eyes but it was pretty fast when you don't have to answer verbal questions or line up.

One tip. If you are travelling as a couple or family, use separate machines. D waited for me to get done thinking he was using the same "program" since we have one family declaration card. The machine doesn't know that nor cares so we could have been done at the same time.

Now that I have my tablet, I've been considering getting a Boingo account for airport internet access as I'll be hitting 4 airports this next trip.

Upon further research, it is only reasonable in north america. European prices and global plans are much higher so not really worth it for my casual use. I'll just use wifi when I can get it free, like at Pearson.

I'll be leaving tomorrow for my next adventure. Back in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment