Monday, December 6, 2010

Long and Short Planning

The 2011 travel season is shaping up nicely. Not sure if the airlines are hurting or what but the number of good seat sales for next summer and fall are already being offered.

Even I feel pushed with considering something that far away. Needless to say there is always the issue of travel cash flow, locking away monies for long haul flights 8 - 9 months in advance.

D and I have been interviewing individuals and companies for office and home snow removal when when we are away. We've found someone nice who is well experienced in what we need to have done at a reasonable price.

This is my last full week of work. Next week will consist of only a couple of days and my holidays will begin. I have to put effort into keeping my head in the game for just a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment