Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Solo Day

I'm on my own today. My colleague is off so it will be me running the whole show. I knew sooner or later this was going to happen. They are probably wondering when it will be their turn at it too.

Not sure why I'm a bit nervous. I do most if not all of the stuff anyways from turning on the lights, the a/c etc. but having another body there is nice though, to bounce ideas off of and talk to. Plus it makes me feel more secure knowing I'm not the only one there looking after the money and stuff.

Part of D's work status transition to full time from contract will mean he will get the remainder of his contract pay at the same time as his new pay starts -- a bit more cash flow. With the recent car purchase, I'm putting all extra monies back into savings to build it up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment