Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall Trip Planning

D and I are close to deciding on a fall time week off trip. We have come up with a top 5 list of places as well as their relative cost.

The question comes down to whether I can afford the time off and if we wish to be speaking a different language other than English.

Iceland isn't on the list even though I found a fabulous direct flight there from Canada. D is just not interest in going there in October. I would go back in a heart beat.

Money wise, we both have enough in our dream account to cover our share. I have enough leftover euro from previous trips I wouldn't have to get anymore should we go the Europe route. We just need to decide.

Part of my hesitancy is because I haven't totally come to trust my colleague to be able to take over my administrative duties when I'm gone. I'm sure they can do it but I worry about their focus.

We'll be wrapping up our 2nd work month shortly. August has gone by faster than July, it seems. Lots to think about this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment