Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting Back on Track

Still on the travel research cycle here. I'm repricing flights to see if I can make the current travel restrictions easier. We are lucky in that we live close enough to fly out of an American airport.

It may mean a drive down and hotel stay the night before. Yes, that would increase the over all cost of the trip but the obvious benefit is that I'll have crossed the US border by car.

I've been working on a travel itinerary to Iceland where it would take me 3 flights to get there -- all on different airlines which means re-checking in each leg. I had mentally gotten over it.

Now that it may take 3 hrs to get on a flight to the US, my connection times of 2 hrs in between each leg may not be enough even for someone who won't have a lot of luggage.

On different note, I've been eating a lot of junk foods lately. I may have put on a few pounds and it may also be causing some of the headaches I'm experiencing as I do not normally consume a lot of sugar. Time to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment