Thursday, July 2, 2009

Believe

I've noticed lately that events have turned out way better than I was anticipating. What I was anticipating wasn't very good.

I believe it is the universe coaxing me to believe that the best will happen, even though it may end up being a totally different form than I had wanted.

The outcome in all 3 events/interaction I was kind of dreading was not only surprisingly positive but was in a form I would not have had the capacity to think/make up.

Ironically, one of the first things I bought for my office was a painted wooden sign which sits almost directly across from me that says "Believe".

The latest events have convinced me that my spiritual muscles needs some stretching!

I'll be away for the next few days. Back next week.

Happy Early July 4th to my American Bloggers and Readers!

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going better than you expected. Maybe your Believe sign is a sign in multiple ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bluntmoney! I just moved my sign so that it is pretty directly across from me so that I am reminded by it each day.

    ReplyDelete