Saturday, June 27, 2009

Get Stronger

It has been a tough and busy month. Paid work has been gratefully busy and I am a sore and achy from not stretching enough.

Selling stuff and re-organizing finances is like having 2 part time jobs so by the time I leave to walk to work after lunch, I've already been working since 7:30 am and my paid work won't wrap up until 7:30 pm!

I am definitely feeling it after this month.

When I get drawn out, I take it as a sign that something needs changing. Either I back off or I get stronger. I'm thinking stronger.

I'm going to spend some time this weekend looking at my health routine and seeing where I've slacked off, eaten poorly or not enough and go from there.

As I tell my clients, the goal is to be stronger than the worst thing you do to yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment