Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm Still Here!

What a morning!

I was supposed to fly out this morning but several provinces in Canada were hit with snow storms creating a domino effect in flight delays and or cancellations. Though the weather at my end seemed fine, the plane I was supposed to be on was coming from a not so fine weather area.

So after 2 hrs on hold with Air Canada starting at 4:40 am, I got an agent who was kind enough to reschedule my flight for Monday. We decided that in light of more snow storms on the west coast for tomorrow, hopefully Monday will be a safer bet.

Because I have a flexible timing, it made the decision much easier. I feel bad for families traveling that have set reservations and plans.

I think I need a nap now!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday and a great Christmas..when you finally get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get away on Monday with no delays or setbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete