Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Guess the location?

The photo tag the other day got me rummaging through my photos -- great memories! So I decided to round out 2008 with some of my travel highlights.

I have given up fighting with the editing of my photo post! So here are the captions that ought to have accompanied the pictures.

Kudos to those who correctly guessed the locations!

1) Horseshoe Bay Beach Bermuda -- One of my very favorite places to go. (yes, the sand is pink!)

2) Sorrento, Italy -- I had the best spaghetti and clams here.

3) Florence, Italy -- It was a beautifully hot day over the Arno.

4) Villefranche sur Mer, France -- We ate at a wonderful Michelin starred restaurant.

5) Promenade des Anglais, Nice -- I never tire of the view.

6) L'Art Gourmand, Artisan Chocolatier, Nice -- I frequently hang out here.

7) La musee Rodin, Paris -- Can you believe this is carved out of marble?!

No comments:

Post a Comment