Saturday, February 25, 2012

You Never Know...

In the category of "You never know unless you ask...",



  • I got flight miles credit for 2 flights I wasn't supposed to get but the agent made an exception for me! I was supposed to have been a member of their program prior to the flights.



  • I received a discount of $400 on my trip to Norway when I decided to call and ask if I was eligible for an advertised price reduction. Turns out if the final payment date has not occurred, you are!

What a great way to start the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Congrats on both - that's pretty awesome for one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jolie & Northern Living Allowance!

    It was a great surprise and for someone who rarely ever buys a lottery ticket, it felt like I won a lottery!

    ReplyDelete