Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Decisions Decisions

Three and a half hours later and I got my car back. Repair was covered by warranty -- turned out to be a temperature sensor.

Would have cost $500 if I was covering it on my own. Was told about extended warranty. Am considering it.

The most fun part was getting to test drive a convertible sports car while I was waiting. Made the time go by faster.

Next stop is to get the 3M protection on the front of my car. That's happening either this week or next depending on whether I can complete any paint touch ups at least 24hrs in advance.

I've made up my mind and will be dropping my Fridays at work (2 1/2 hrs) totally starting July. So I have proclaimed myself to be officially semi-retired.

It was a tough decision but a necessary one for mental health reasons more than anything. Now I will be getting 4 days off in a row every week.

Financially the only thing affected is our pocket money as Friday income is split between D and I. We'll just have to dip into our dream for casual spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment