Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Here We Go

The first increase by the Bank of Canada happened this morning -- 0.25%. Our new rates will be 1.60% & 1.75% respectively. Tomorrow, I'll be able to see the new amounts payable for our mortgages.

Planning for what may be the next phase of my business has been going at a quick clip. I estimate 75% of the details have been sorted out.

I'm at the point where I need to thinking of when to set up the exit strategy meeting. From the way things have been going, I am preparing for what they will say or come back with.

So, I feel it is better to have made up my mind first and come up with answers to potential counteroffers/comments before I proceed.

Some questions I have for myself include:
  • Is there anything they can say to make me stay?
  • Do I want to be a solo office manager?
  • Do I want to buy another property?
  • Do I want to sign a lease for 4 people?
  • Do I want to learn to do payroll?
  • Am I prepared for less than 100% transfer of clients?
  • What do I know about advertising and marketing?

No comments:

Post a Comment