Planning for what may be the next phase of my business has been going at a quick clip. I estimate 75% of the details have been sorted out.
I'm at the point where I need to thinking of when to set up the exit strategy meeting. From the way things have been going, I am preparing for what they will say or come back with.
So, I feel it is better to have made up my mind first and come up with answers to potential counteroffers/comments before I proceed.
Some questions I have for myself include:
- Is there anything they can say to make me stay?
- Do I want to be a solo office manager?
- Do I want to buy another property?
- Do I want to sign a lease for 4 people?
- Do I want to learn to do payroll?
- Am I prepared for less than 100% transfer of clients?
- What do I know about advertising and marketing?