Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good Day

I'm off to the post office later this morning to ship the stuff I sold. The money order I was waiting for came in the mail yesterday. D is the other half in this business. He is make boxes out of thin air, it seems! Taking away shipping, we will net $80 on this sale.

I had a great lunch with a girlfriend yesterday. She just bought an income property, currently fully rented to 5 students. It is her first foray into real estate. It was exciting talking about it and our investment strategies.

When I got home, I found out from D an internal job posting came out which sounds perfect for him. For the same pay and basically the same position, he would get to work 100% remote from anywhere in Canada.

I am doing my best not to get overly excited about this. He is going to apply for sure and feels there is no reason he wouldn't get an interview. I'm keeping all fingers and toes crossed.

Since speaking with my girlfriend yesterday, I am looking to invest more. There is some cash I am going to move around in order to do so. I've notified my broker about it so am waiting for some suggestion as to direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment