It was a beautiful sunny fall weekend here in my part of Canada. We spent it up north. The winds were calm and the water was like glass.
D's application for the new job went in late last week. I've decided that I would like to move to 2 days a week in 2012 if I can. Not sure I can make it to 2013. Some weeks, I'm not sure I can make it to Friday!
The next Bank of Canada rate announcement is tomorrow. As usual, I will be highly anticipating the results.
Off to a Dr's appointment this morning for a checkup and then possibly to get my car oil sprayed, depending on my timing and line up.
On a car note, I'm going to be pricing out a new car stereo...