Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Work

I'll get to see my month end for Sept tomorrow. I'm hoping I'll have squeaked by another month with some bonus extra money.

There has been another wave of job loss in my area and that can affect my business. I wonder if I will have to re-jig my spread sheet's expectations? I hope not.

I have a mild anxiety episode yesterday when I questioned myself on the sanity of moving the working account money out of a low paying savings account into something that isn't necessarily guarantee gain.

D was really funny about it. He laughed at my reaction and said that only I can get stressed out about having money...

I didn't find it very funny but I did later.

So onwards and upwards (hopefully!). I'm sticking with the latest change in plans. I have no real (only imagined) reason to panic. I'm not doing anything overtly risky.

In other news, I got the OK for adding an additional service to my business. The person who offered a similar service has left so now there isn't a conflict of interest. I am working on promotional material now.

Some days I think that my life would be easier if I could just convince myself to be happy doing the same thing over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment