Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Updates

Skiing has been great. It's wonderful to be "back home" out here again. I cannot wait until I spend the entire ski season as a ski bum!

The real estate market, as we see it has gone down a bit. Our unit would probably sell for $5000 less than we bought it for last year. On the other hand, there are some bargains out there. The thought did cross my mind to buy another one just for rental... so my little spot here can stay totally mine!

The big news this morning is the Bank of Canada rate announcement. It was lowered another 50 pts! I will be looking to my bank to follow suit in the next few days. That will mean some crazy low mortgage rates for us -- 1.6% and 1.75%.

In other news, we have secured proper insurance for the ski condo and have gotten 3 quotes for the cottage.

Still no word from any Realtors in Nfld. I will try again today. I may just end up having a great getaway in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment