Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Current

Had a great time being part of the admissions committee of my Alma mater.  Got to assess a group of applicants both verbal and written.  After the first two, I was unsure as I didn't find them particularly strong and worried I was being too hard on them.

But once you get that first exceptional candidate, I knew I was fine to trust in my ratings.  It's a very hopeful feeling, being in that energy.   Actually made me tell D that if I were to retire, I won't get to do this next year!

Life has been pretty hectic as I had to start my assessments (late) right after returning from my first truly challenging locale of 2018.  Still feeling a bit shattered.  Have a backlog of things to say but will eventually get to it...



Leaving the city, feeling very nervous


My home for the week...


When the roads end and you start following tracks


View of Ulaanbaatar from the 7th floor
of the State Department Store

No comments:

Post a Comment