Saturday, June 2, 2012

Food First

Catching up after being away for a couple of weeks now involves syncing my Blackberry with my computer and in some cases, re-entering log in information and passwords.  It takes an hour or so before everything is 'normal' again.  Actually I look forward to it.  It's strangely comforting.  I know you already know I'm a bit different...

Because I travelled with my tablet this occasion, I had to change country designations on various sites in order to check banking and get proper pricing info which means my home laptop needs me to verify I am really who I am.  Yes, I did end up booking a trip while I was gone.  More on that later.

I also look to see if my flight points got posted -- They did and I can fly to Europe for just fees very very soon.  Any online holds at our local library gets taken off.  Been keeping an eye on the Norway Boat Pilot strikes and am happy to report they have been called off last night.  My voyage up there is coming up fast.

I'll post some pictures and feedback about our trip very soon.  It was a great time with some surprises.  We have to get some fresh food in our fridge pronto first.  It's good to be away and it is also super to be back.  I've missed you all and writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment