Thursday, June 2, 2011

Freebies

I usually use credit card points towards flights. Recently we decided to use them towards gas cards.

Luck would have it I have just enough points for a $50 card and since ordered, there is news of a postal strike in our neck of the woods.

The very best part about it is the credit card has no fee and I do not carry a balance so it truly is a free gift.

Our other card normally has a fee associated with it but because I have a business account with the bank, it is waived.

I get points with use as well as travel insurance which has saved us a lot of money over the years.

D's new card has a fee of $75/yr but it covers our roadside assistance for both our vehicles, saving us having to buy a plan anymore.

It's great to get freebies and discounts just for regular spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment