Friday, March 18, 2011

Yeah Friday!

Do you know when you feel like all you want to do is to sit down and not move so that the dust can settle around you?

That's how I've felt since yesterday afternoon. Can't say it was because it was especially busy because it wasn't. Can't really say why so I chalk it up to the cumulative effects of the week.

The car salesmen have been bugging me with their calls and re-calls. The one I don't mind but the other I had specifically told him I do not wish to be called and he calls anyways.

That is the best way to lose my business. And with everything else that is going on right now, the last thing I care about is test driving cars.

Maybe it is just me but I hate hearing the phone ring. I'm not a phone person and you'll never find me walking around talking on my cell phone or texting while in a shopping mall. Guess I'm too old to understand that.

D and I are looking forward to a quiet weekend together. With his guy's ski trip and our recent trip, he hasn't really been home for a few weeks and misses it.

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I am the same when it comes to phones - when it rings I just ignore it. Nine times out of ten it's someone selling something. I just check daily for messages so I don't miss anything important.
    Don't really enjoy chatting on the phone either - I'm just not very good at chitchat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the phone too. I let everything go to messagebank and ring them back when it suits me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane & Louise;

    If it weren't for D needing a landline to forward his work line to when he works from home, we would have dumped it a long time ago.

    Most calls are telemarketers anyways and I hate to think I'm paying $26/month to hear from them.
    Our ringer is 99% off.

    ReplyDelete