Friday, August 27, 2010

Side Tracked

One of the things I've noticed since making my work move to a new location is that I seem to be more sedentary than before. I'm driving and sitting more because of extra administrative work and with various errands. Getting daily exercise has risen in my daily priorities.

It's a cottage weekend as last weekend ended up being different than planned. I got sick and almost literally in D's new to him car. As you can imagine, he was in quite a panic trying to get me an appropriate barf bag.

We ended up getting off the highway and checking into the first hotel we could find. I battled a stomach flu for about 48 hrs and has recovered since. I can't seem to eat as much since. Probably my stomach shrank a bit -- doesn't hurt my feelings...

Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment