Thursday, July 29, 2010

Last Day!

Last working day of the month for me. Heading up to the cottage bright and early tomorrow for a 4 day long weekend. Planning to go to the beach and later on, the drive in to see 3 movies and eat lots of french fries and onion rings... life is good!

I'm getting over a small viral flu bug. No sneezing or coughing but it has done a good job decreasing my energy levels to 60% all week. I feel much peppier today. Guess I shouldn't be surprised with everything that has gone down this month.

I will admit that at one point this week, I started dreaming of buying a small cabin somewhere and running away again... when I got overwhelmed and fed up -- a natural reaction for me -- I always seem to gravitate to real estate... :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great long weekend at the cottage...enjoy those frenchfries and onion rings you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break. You really do deserve it.
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sue and Lizzie!

    I had a great long weekend and feel much better for it. Didn't end up eating any fries or onion rings -- next time!

    ReplyDelete