Friday, June 25, 2010

Down Time

It's like the universe has come out and told me it will do everything it can to make me feel better about missing out on my trips.

My apartment I was going to rent in Buenos Aires got rented and I received my deposit back! In fact, whoever rented it end up renting it for a month so the owners of the apartment are giddy about the additional business income.

Today I received notice that I got deposit money back from my New England cancelled adventure. I thought I read in the fine print and it didn't sound like I was supposed to get anything back. A lucky windfall!

The only things I haven't cancelled yet because I've had a million other things to do are some flights and hotel reservations.

Hoping to carve out some down time this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment