Monday, October 26, 2009

Extremely Not Frugal!

For the first time in my life, I've been tempted by a car. D has done it now. I am falling in love (correction, Already In Love) with the EVO.

It is pretty perfect for me. I love the sport seats, the no tint part, the brakes, rims, spoiler and suspension look so cool, has a Rockford Fosgate stereo system, AWD, few people know what it is and it is subtle looking for what it can do.

I couldn't care less for the sunroof or GPS but it comes with the package. My only peeve is that the seat doesn't adjust as much as I'd want in a premium vehicle. They tell me it is a performance thing but I'm not buying it. I've sat in a WRX and it adjusts in many ways.

We test drove 2 different types this weekend "for fun" (very dangerous fun, I might add...) and both could not believe how it felt. It is liken to the take off on a plane. You are literally pushed back into your seat! Very very exhilarating.

I want one! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment