Thursday, September 10, 2009

Surprise

Our Bank of Canada rate announcement was this morning and nothing is changing --Yeah!!! Our variable mortgage stays as is.

I just got off the phone with the automotive place my car went to yesterday to get some fluids changed because I had some questions about the bill.

When D came home with the receipt, I was in shock. It was $80 more than I had imagined it to be. It turned out that the quote they gave us did not include labour! Had I taken my car to directly to Honda (same quote, but included labour), they would have be been cheaper.

So needless to say, I was fuming. No one was open at that time last night and I was on my way out to meet a girlfriend for dinner.

Anyways, they didn't realize that they were that much more than Honda and will be investigating it further and get back to me about it.

D didn't want me to call. He wanted me not to go there for that anymore. I didn't agree with that. I thought that they ought to know why I will not be bringing my car back for those services and maybe review their business practices with respect to it.

As a business owner, I appreciate it when people take the effort to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment