- I am a dreadful Skipper. I have come last in every single sailing race I've been in when I've been at the helm. On the flip side, I am a fabulously intuitive crew member and won my first 2 person race on a 3 mast sailboat as Crew.
- I am not scared to travel alone. In fact, I rather enjoy it.
- I only like to drive when on a road trip. Other than that, I'd rather walk. Though I must say I like to drive fast. The fastest I've ever driven is 100 miles/hr on the Santa Monica Freeway. That is why I am currently driving a boring car... so I am not tempted. That may change if I end up with a Rally Car...
- I've had some of my paintings on display at 2 private art galleries and at Toronto City Hall.
- I can read and watch my favorite books and movies over and over again...like 20 times!
- I missed out on a fun and carefree Childhood because I had to take on adult responsibilities on behalf of my parents. Now that I am older, I feel I am living younger in many ways than I was able to a few decades ago.
- I love to immerse myself in other Cultures to that point where I feel the need to learn languages and customs before I go. I only spoke 1 sentence of English in 2 1/2 wks in Italy -- asking the front reception staff at the hotel to please be patient with my Italian as I wanted to practice.
Monday, August 10, 2009
I've Been Tagged!
I've been Tagged by Lizzie to come up with 7 Amazing Facts about Myself. Not sure I have any Amazing Facts, though here are 7...