Sunday, October 2, 2016

Some Good Answers

Adding those 2 extra events to my already busy schedule, to help me better prepare for my last adventure of the year was a great move.  It was on one hand, a sobering experience, but provided enough of a confirmation that put my mind somewhat at ease.

I still have much work to do but my mind doesn't have all that cloud and fog and worry floating around and obscuring things anymore.  Those experiences were well worth the extra time and money spent.

That's not so say both additions were easy or comfortable, as they were neither.  But they were chosen to point out deficiencies so that I could learn how to respond now, rather than find out when it is too late to do anything about it.

Continuing on the theme of super human inspiration, I urge you to look for a copy of this.


2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled on the blog. I am a fellow Canadian trying to achieve Financial independence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a super Thanksgiving! Best wishes on your financial journey.

      Delete