Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Walking Away

I've been banging my head against the wall trying to schedule a couple of out of town courses as well as ceasing delivery of local free newspapers (been working on this one since Feb).

The pieces are just not falling together well. I've got D working on it now because I need to let it go before it drives me even more bonkers. Maybe I'm not meant to be taking those courses this year.

On a healthier note, I've been working out on my exercise bike again. It is nice to feel the blood pumping. Work has been at a low moderate pace and I like that it doesn't tax me too much. It's looking like a pretty ideal level for me.

Apologies to those well versed in Hawaiian but I am having a heck of a time keeping all the cities and islands straight and what there is to see there. All the different mountains and town names are getting mushed together in my brain.

I'm behind in my trip planning. Don't even have my airport transfers sorted or booked yet and I'm scheduled to leave in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment