Saturday, March 24, 2012

Upgrades!!!

I am super pumped because I just found out one of my flight segments was upgraded to First Class courtesy of Skymiles!

Not all of my flights are eligible as some classes of planes do not have a first/business class cabin. I place this perk in the "getting free stuff" category. I paid for economy.

The other segment of this westbound leg has been upgraded to economy comfort. Normally you would have to pay $100 for this. And I'm not even going to bother checking what it would have cost to fly first class because it is likely in the $1000s.

Not bad at all for a free program.

I'm off for the next couple of weeks. Happy Easter Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Whooo! :) Have a great vacation MW & Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun. Hope you had a great Easter too!

    ReplyDelete