Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fun Days

My new trip is a go. I will be leaving in about a month. Best deal yet!

Back to work next week also. I'm ready to get back into it.

I've been out casually searching for a couple of things this long weekend -- A TV and a travel backpack. Pretty sure my wrenched shoulder had something to do with my older less ergonomic style pack.

The TV is something I been looking at for a while. Just haven't been able to pull the trigger on it yet. It's getting closer though. 40" LED or LCD TVs with 1080p and 120 Hz are coming down in price.

We also took advantage of our bonus time at home to wander around local farmers' markets and picked up some end of season raspberries, strawberries and peaches. They were delicious!

I love diners so we've gone out for breakfast a couple of times too. Wouldn't want to eat like that everyday but once or twice in a while is a fun treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment