Saturday, April 16, 2011

Clean Out

My spring clean out has officially started. A half garbage bag of clothing is destined for donation. Next step will be paper recycling and book donation.

Tonight will be pretty quiet. Our dinner guests ended up getting sick so we issued a rain check. Consequently we have a ton of leftovers which freeze well.

I have a burning desire to tie up all the various loose ends that exist in my life. From hemming pants to sorting through piles of stuff.

If I end up staying home for my holiday, I'll be doing more of that. Believe it or not, I'm actually excited at the prospect of it.

I haven't cancelled anything yet as I am giving myself the option of a last minute take off. My absolute deadline is Wed. If I overdo the clean out, I may just want to take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment