Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Clean Out Continues

Declutter your mind, declutter your life. Declutter your house, declutter your life etc. etc.

So far so good. I've got good momentum and am finding myself willingly doing stuff to D's continued amazement.

It has been incredible just how much stuff I'm pulling out of my head's thing's to do list. Things I've been carrying around with me for years.

I must admit, it has been therapeutic, even for a quasi minimalist like me.

It has been a great trip down memory lane as well. Sorting through piles of legal paperwork uncovered old real estate listings and bank papers. I even had the advertisement of my townhome condo.

Looking at old mortgage papers made us chuckle when we looked at our signing rates of 6.1% vs our 2 and change % now.

No comments:

Post a Comment