Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3 am

It is the 2nd day in a row I've awoken at around 3 am ready to go. Gotta love the time zone changes. Not sure our time change this weekend will help or not. I'm expecting to be fully integrated back by then.

I've gotten to the point where I can forgo sleep on an eastbound transatlantic flight and be pretty functional on arrival. I never sleep on the way home as I look forward to watching 3 in flight movies.

Plane food is hit or miss for me. We've gotten into the habit of eating before we get on a long flight and either forgoing the meal or just taking the dessert. Beats starving because of a particularly bad meal.

I'm tempted this morning because of a 2 day Lufthansa sale. The destination? Stockholm, for my birthday. Lucky for me it is only for 2 days so I'll have minimum time to stew on it.

My first day of work went smoothly with just a minor fluctuation of energy level. I was quite proud of myself for pulling it off well. The rest of the week will get easier. And no, I didn't buckle when I got extra requests beyond my maximum for the day. Small victories!

No comments:

Post a Comment