Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy Week

I'm pretty decided I will not be taking my laptop with me on my upcoming trips to keep the over all travel weight down. I've started my novel writing early to make up for the 2 weeks I'll be away. It will be Carry On only for me.

The week leading up to time off seem to bring people out of the woodwork. Half of them didn't know I was going to be away, they just managed to have chosen this time to call or inquire about stuff. So work wise this week has already shown itself to be a bit of a zoo.

I'm not complaining. I'm not even drinking caffeine to get through though last night I wished I had because I could barely keep my eyes open at 9 pm so no writing for me.

D is off on his course until tonight. It'll be great to have him home again. He has a big exam to write on Thurs and from what I hear, he is feeling pretty positive about it. It has been a big week for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment