Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Plugging Along

My solo day went well yesterday. It was busy. Today is easier and I can catch up on paperwork.

I'm liking these extra "banking days" since I am now doing business deposits after work. The next morning I have a chance to distribute the monies to the various accounts. When I got paid bi-monthly, I'd have to wait. OK, call me a nerd...

I have a massage booked later on tonight. It will be first time I'll be using D's new benefit plan. Very much looking forward to it. I go once a month whether I feel like I need it or not. They always managed to find something.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your solo day went well. Those benefit plans certainly are nice. I have one thru work also...enjoy the massage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue!

    I see benefit plans as additional income. D does pay for a portion of it mandatory and it covers 80% of most services. So we'd be silly not to use it to help us stay healthy. I'm sore today as I went to a therapist who is pretty strong! It's all good though!

    ReplyDelete