Thursday, February 18, 2010

Balance

I know it is not the full moon time of the month anymore but with the news and drama I've been hearing about, you'd think there was something celestial going on.

People we know are suddenly finding out they have cancer, others are in emotional distress fighting their own demons, some are getting signs they may lose their jobs and a few are in a lot of physical pain with no money to get help.

I know that difficulty exists at all times of day all year though it seems to hit home more when it happens around one's immediate sphere.

This is when I remind myself to just stop where I am and be grateful. As much as it can be overwhelming to feel unable to help or save everyone/everything that needs saving, just doing your best everyday with kindness helps to balance out the energies from all the injustices.

No comments:

Post a Comment