Monday, June 29, 2009

Agreement

I have been asked how D has managed to come around to the whole idea of me contributing to the mortgage when earlier in the year, it was a point of contention ie. he saw it as his responsibility, so back off.

He does claim it as his responsibility and we are keeping track of the amount I have contributed above and beyond 50%. So far it amounts to around $22500.

So what will happen?

Once the mortgages are done, I may start drawing an amount each month from our general revenue account until we equalize. I may use it and invest in something.

There are loads of options but right now it is a paper transaction that allows me to help out towards a common goal and the agreement allows him to feel good about things too -- a win win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment