Friday, April 3, 2009

Exciting Times

Yesterday's pant try on was a worthwhile exercise. I had pants in there I had forgotten about. Considering that I just moved 1 1/2 yrs ago, that too is embarrassing!

Total donated will be 7 pairs plus 1 pair to be thrown out. There were 2 pairs (in a past pile labeled for donation) that suddenly "worked" again so I gained in a way!

Not sure if I will have time this morning before heading off to work to attack the next topic --sweaters but if not, then perhaps tomorrow.

Made a decision about summer travel. The winner is Buenos Aires. It will be their spring. My dream account will be all used up for the year. Funny enough, I will have "caught up" on the 3 trips I canceled last year but taken in very different forms from how it was last year. Very excited nevertheless! My Spanish books will get dusted off this weekend!

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment