Questions I would like answers for include:
- Can I really afford to eliminate Fridays as soon as we are debt free?
- How much retirement savings will I have then?
- What percentage of income will I have on a shortened work week?
- Can I still manage to save enough so that I don't have to work "forever"?
- Do I have a "magical" retirement number?
- At what age will I reach that mythical number?
- Will adding another property jeopardise current plans?
- What am I willing to give up in order to meet my goals?
- What is the current debt end date?
I have made so many little changes in the last 6 months, some in reaction to the markets, others from reading inspiring blogs. It's time to gather all of it and see what the whole picture looks like again.