Sunday, January 4, 2009

Heading Home

Well, it is time to go home and head back to the working world...seriously not jumping up and down about it but I'm all packed. D comes home on Wednesday and I leave early tomorrow morning because my ski program starts on Wednesday and I wanted to get in a full work week -- what was I thinking?!

Didn't get much skiing in today because of the fog. Visibility was not the greatest so safely was an issue. If I've learned one thing over the last couple of weeks, it is to go with the flow -- not something I'm really good at normally but surprising enough, seems to come by easily here. That's a great thing for a control freak like myself.

I'm hoping my journey home won't take 16 hrs like the one getting here but if it does, I'm sure I'll meet some great people along the way.

We are currently in the midst of a crazy snow storm so who knows what will happen.

2 comments:

  1. Are you home ok? I hope so :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura!

    Yes I did and with all of my luggage!

    Two of my 3 flights were delayed with only 1/2 hr between one connection -- so I did not expect to get my luggage at all but I am very happy they made it!

    Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete