Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged! 6 Random Things About Me!

I've been tagged by Money on My Mind and Living My Rich Life! Thanks Ladies!

I found this difficult as I was trying not to repeat anything I've mentioned before in posts or on my sidebar... Here goes...

  • I gave up an opportunity to audition for the National Ballet of Canada to take private art classes.
  • My husband is the 3rd man of the Same Name I've ever been involved with. It gets weirder. The first "D" is German. The second "D" is Scottish. My "D" is half German, half Scottish.
  • I worked as a Junior Architectural Technologist on The Skydome (Toronto).
  • I was once engaged to a man 2 times older than me. (He was a prof of mine but ironically, I never went to his classes)
  • I took up archery a couple of years ago at a local Sportsman's Club.
  • I am more of a hermit than I let on.
That was fun! I am tagging:

Daphne @Joyful Days
Andrea @ILoveFrance
JG@BeefupyourPiggy
Spencer@CureMoneyMadness
Poppy Fields
Laura@TheGrapeJournal

No comments:

Post a Comment